Barcelona-based Natalia Swarz (Cali, Colombia, 1993) designs & illustrates since 2010. She graduated in graphic design with a Masters Degree in Fashion management & Design.
Her work is a combination of print design, fashion illustration, creative storytelling and fashion branding. The whimsical attention to detail, dreamy color palettes & feminine - clean lines are part of her signature style.
Her illustrations, typography and patterns have been used throughout Nylon Magazine, Zara, Mango & more.
Besides illustration and design, Natalia loves to work with branding and creative consulting, mainly for fashion or lifestyle brands.
"My best ideas come from memories, old French movies, art, music, & my mother and grandmother's style."
Naf Naf ( France ) / BHV Paris (France) / Zara Girls (Spain) / Zara Man (Spain) / Mango (Spain) / Nylon Magazine (USA) / Julia Restoin Roitfeld (USA) / Infashion (Colombia)/ Fucsia (Colombia) / Darling (USA) / Lost & Found market Barcelona (Spain) / Maaji Swimwear (Colombia) / Renata Lozano (Colombia) / Pilar Castaño (Colombia) / Atelier Crump (Colombia) / Juan (Colombia)
Undergraduate - Graphic Design
Postgraduate - Fashion Design , IDEP Barcelona (2015)
Masters - Fashion Management, BAU Barcelona (2014-2015 / 2016- 2017) Postgraduate Fashion Communications + Postgraduate in Fashion Branding
Course - Handbag Design, London College of Fashion (2016)
- Julieta with love, Bogotá, Colombia.
- No me vuelvo a enamorar, La Normanda, Bogotá, Colombia.
- The new classics, Cali, Colombia.
- La casa del Libro, Málaga, Spain
- Festival Yavería, Bogotá,
- Subasta para alegrarte, Medellin, Fundación Nazaret.
- The New Classics Christmas Edition, Cali,
- " El papel aguanta todo" , Diablo Rosso, Panamá City.
- Salón visual Bacánika - Feria SOFA, Corferias.
- Come together , Bravarte -
- Exhibition and live painting show at Guay store, Bogotá.
- Solo exhibition at Canción, Canción, Bogotá.
- Collective exhibition at Choko, Barcelona
- Solo exhibition at Casa Santamaría, Bogotá
- T-shirt collaboration for event at BHV store, Paris.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agenda ilustrada, by Pilar Castaño, 2015
Pregnancy from the heart, written by Lauren Arboleda, 2017
Simple chic, written by Gloria Saldarriaga, 2018 (coming soon)